Travel reviews for Jasmine Resort Hotel
Date of stay: Feb 12, 2012
Accommodation and facilities:
It s my 1st visit to Bangkok and I am glad to have book Jasmine Resort Hotel.
It was very pleasant , with spacious room, good room service & housekeeping,
helpful staff giving advice on transport etc . Most of all, it is next to the BTS rail which means that we feel safe as we need not walk along any streets at night to get back to the hotel
Date: Feb 15, 2012
written by: Lew Thomas
Date of stay: Sep 20, 2011
Accommodation and facilities:
This is an excellent hotel. The reason I didn t give full marks to this hotel is hope that they can further improve. I ll definitely back to this hotel.
- BTS (Phra Kanong Station) just right in front! This station not so crowded, nice.
- Clean and nicely setup room (premium corner)
- With Electrolux front load washing machine (premium corner room)
- Good breakfast, nice dinning environment.
- With mini kitchen, all silver wares are ready to use.
- Pillow too firm, should provide one soft and one firm pillow.
- AC set at 10C but feels only ~23-24C.
- Staffs in restaurants should wear more smiles, serve coffee fast, don t wait until customer ask for coffee. Reception and bell boys are very good though.
-Fast and accurate.
-Should remind user to choose whether smoking or non smoking room.
Date: Sep 23, 2011
written by: Khai Ng
Hotel pictures and facilities
||Jasmine Resort Hotel is situated on the fashionable and famous Sukhumvit Road. The BTS (Sky Train) –
Phra Khanong Station is only a few steps from the hotel’s entrance. This fantastic central location makes our hotel
perfect for you whether you are a business or a leisure traveler.
You will find our hotel to be a true sanctuary, an oasis in the heart of the city, a
"Resort within a Hotel",
that connects you to every corners of Bangkok, either business districts or entertainment centers.
You will be pampered by our exquisite facilities from the breathtaking city view to skyline (rooftop) swimming pool,
indoor heated hydro-massage pool & spa, steam & sauna, and modern fitness center.
Come and stay where you will receive the highest sovereign services. Connect your Lifestyles and Business.
FACILITIES & SERVICES
You will be pampered by our exquisite facilities from the
breathtaking city view to skyline (rooftop) swimming pool, indoor
heated hydro-massage pool & spa, steam & sauna, and modern fitness
center. Come and stay where you will receive the highest sovereign
services. Connect your Lifestyles and Business.
|Indoor heated hydro-massage pool
- - Daily Maid Service with Linen and Towel Change
- - Restaurant with Room Service
- - Laundry Service
- - Resort Style Swimming Pool
- - Indoor heated hydro-massage pool
- - Steam and Sauna
- - Fitness Room
- - Squash Room
- - Shin Shin Spa and Massage
- - Business Center
- - Limousine Service
- - 24 hr Front Desk, Security & Maintenance Service
- - Wireless hi speed internet
- - Ample Parking Space
- - Personal Mail Boxes
- - Close Circuit TV Monitoring (CCTV)
Our hotel is located in a very convenient area of Sukhumvit main Road,
just one step from Phrakhanong BTS Sky Train which connects you to all the major points of interest in
Bangkok such as Chatuchak Weekend Market, marvelous shopping centers (e.g. Emporium Shopping Mall,
Terminal 21 Shopping Mall, Siam Paragon, Central World, Central Chidlom, and MBK), as well as the Jim Thompson Museum.
And it is only 500 meters from Ekkamai Bus Terminal where you can get on a bus that will take you to Pattaya or other
popular tourist destinations such as Koh Samet, Koh Chang, etc. Also you can easily get in the center of Bangkok,
in just 15 minutes and approximately 30 minutes from Suvarnabhumi Airport.